Your New Home
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs.
Don’t wait! call today!
Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
How We Can Help
Before you start looking
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
- Any time you move into a new home, there can be many unavoidable expenses. Take comfort in the fact that repairs to a system component or appliance covered by your home warranty won’t be one of them. We can connect you with home warranty companies who provide the convenience of one source for covered repairs, so you don’t have to worry about calling different vendors for estimates.
My First Home Program
- Part of our First Time Homebuyer Initiative, this program makes it easier and more affordable to become a homeowner, enabling borrowers to finance many of the closing costs associated with purchasing a home. The program is offered in conjunction with an FHA mortgage and is available to potential homebuyers who have not owned a property within the past three years.